Encountering a legal challenge requires strategic thinking. The sooner you tackle the matter and find a solution, the sooner you can proceed with your regular family life or business operations.
For practical solutions to an array of challenges, Illinois-based individuals, business entities, nonprofits and campaigns turn to us at Flamm & Teibloom LLC. Our attorneys use more than 80 years of combined experience to resolve complex problems in a satisfactory, cost-effective manner. They sit down with you personally to develop individualized strategies to suit your particular needs.
Read more about our team:
We assist Illinois clients with a broad range of issues involving:
- Business and commercial law and litigation
- Real estate transactions and litigation
- Tax planning
- Estate planning and probate
- Structuring investment vehicles using self-directed IRAs and other retirement accounts
- Obtaining real estate tax exemptions for charitable, educational, and religious organizations
- Real estate tax sales and tax deed proceedings
- Solutions for property owners who face the imminent loss of their property, or who have recently lost ownership of their property
- International business transactions
- Illinois election law
We attack every challenge creatively, developing out-of-the-box methods to accomplish your goals without litigation if possible. Tell us your story, and we will help you write the ending.
Individualized Attention From Your Attorney
As a boutique law firm, we can give you one-on-one attention. There is no staff to serve as intermediaries; instead, you work hands-on with our experienced attorneys. We will not hand your important issues over to a paralegal or an associate. Our founding partners will sit down with you to talk about your options and which strategies are best for you.
Reach Out To Us For Problem-Solving Solutions
Discuss your legal needs with our team when you schedule an initial consultation. We are ready to get to know you and your story. To schedule your initial consultation, call 312-392-0306 or send us an email.