Joel D. Teibloom is a founder and manager of Flamm & Teibloom LLC. He graduated from Brandeis University and Boston University School of Law. He is a member of the Chicago Bar Association and is a licensed real estate broker in Illinois.
Joel's practice focuses on real estate, and estate planning/probate.
In the real estate area, he has represented clients in regard to both commercial and residential transactions, as well as varied litigation in regard to many real estate disputes. He has handled tax deferred Section 1031 Exchanges, real estate transactions with IRA or other retirement funding, and large and small transactions of many types.
In the estate planning and probate area, Joel has handled various Trust and Will matters, both preparing estate planning documents (trusts, wills, powers of attorney, etc.) and litigating disputes regarding probate issues of all kinds. He tailors all planning to the specific individual needs of his clients.
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- Business Law
Boston University School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D. - 1980
Brandeis University, Waltham, Massachusetts
- B.A. - 1976
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: History
- Illinois, 1980
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 1980
- In Re Estate of Steinfeld, 158 Ill.2d 1., 1994, Illinois Supreme Court, 74267
- Chicago Bar Association, 1985 to Present
- The Decalogue Society of Lawyers, 2004 to Present
Current Employment Position
- Pro Bono Matters for Mah Tovu Congregation and Other Non-Profits
- Cook County Public Defender, Attorney, 1983 to 1985
- Lynn & Levenstein, Associate, 1985 to 1990