We have represented physicians, practice groups, hospitals, and patients in a wide variety of matters, including:
• practice group formation and organization
• purchase and sale of medical practices
• retirement of physicians
• structuring and negotiation of office leases
• contract negotiations
• insurance claim disputes
• creation of tax-exempt affiliate to promote medical research and Continuing Medical Education (CME) programs
• collection matters
• Stark Law questions
• estate planning for disabled and elderly individuals and their families
• health care powers of attorney
• living wills.
We provide solutions tailored to our clients’ individual needs, not generic answers that may be inappropriate for your specific situation.
Matt Flamm is a member of the Health Law Section of the American Bar Association.